Today I’m rounding off a pretty hectic day!
Preparing for Paris, my goodbye-get-together tomorrow (Cêpes à la Petite Bretagne…YUMMM!!) and in the middle of it all remembering that so many summer job deadlines are passing as we speak! To all my fellow classmates, start applyiing! All summer internships are up (except in the energy sector, for some reason they are super slow) It’s been on my mind for a while, but I had put it on hold. Today however I went though CVs, coverletters and applications with Abhi and lets just say I have a bit left to do tomorrow!!
Click more to see some tips and tricks for your CV!
6 tips and tricks that we discussed about CVs:
- Make it simple and clear (For example, job titles should be bold and description regular)
- Keep job descriptions as short as possible (Ain’t nobody got time for that)
- List four of your recent most relevant jobs
- No need to write “Curriculum Vitae” That is so given..
- Companies like to know what you were doing at what time, so include the month in start and end times of previous..
- Picture, or no picture? Well it’s your choice! I personally don’t want to be hired based on my appearance so I skip it